"I know of no safe repository of the ultimate powers of society but the people themselves; and if we think them not enlightened enough to exercise their control with a wholesome discretion, the answer is not to take it from them, but to inform their discretion."
Welcome to Our Website!
Environmental issues, whether they involve historical contamination, industrial practices and permitting, or accidental releases of hazardous materials, can give rise to questions and concerns from community residents, officials, environmental advocacy groups, and other stakeholders. Addressing such issues successfully requires combining communication and public involvement/stakeholder relations skills with knowledge of the scientific, technical, and regulatory principals and requirements that underpin them. Rose Hill Communications' professionals combine expertise and experience in the scientific, technical, and regulatory aspects of environmental issues with decades of experience in community relations/public involvement/ stakeholder relations, community and stakeholder assessment, environmental and risk communication, facilitation, and crisis communication plan development and execution. In addition, we can function in the capacity of issues researcher and media relations consultant.
Services we offer include:
* Community relations, public involvement, and stakeholder relations program design and implementation.
* Community and stakeholder assessment to support permitting, remediation, and on-going stakeholder relations.
* Environmental, health, transportation, education, and risk communication.
* Media relations and crisis communication plan development and execution assistance.
* Community advisory panel and work-group design and facilitation.
* Community and stakeholder assessment and communication support in toxic tort litigation defense and to address citizens suits and enforcement actions.
* Public meeting planning and implementation of other information events.
* News release, fact sheet, white paper, environmental sustainability report, and Environmental Assessment/ Environmental Impact Study preparation.
* Training material, procedures, and regulatory manual preparation.
* Scenario development for crisis communication planning.
Rose Hill Communications, Inc. is the successor corporation to Equinox Environmental Consultants, Ltd., which was incorporated in January 1993. For information on how we can assist you in working with the public, call:
Rose Hill Communications, Inc.
2341 Richmond Drive
Wheaton, IL 60189
For a printable copy of our brochure, click in the icon below:
Stakeholder Relations, Community Relations, and Environmental Media Relations Consultant
Copyright 2010: Rose Hill Communications, Inc. | Stakeholder Relations. All Rights Reserved.